Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brianna: First Post EVVVER!

GOOD AFTERNOON!! (or morning or evening or night time, depending on where you are) Here in Home Country it's actually 5:00, meaning afternoon is pretty much over. It's already dark out! Isn't that crazy?

As you may (or may not) know, this is first post to ever appear on We've Come to Talk to You About Cheeses. This is being written by the incredible BRIANNA. If you don't know who's who yet, please be sure to read Brianna's profile and Paper Clip's profile. They'll tell you all you need to know!

Let me just start by saying how important of a day this Thursday is! Not that I did anything particularly interesting (mostly just school, bleh), but at 11:59 tonight thousands of people will be settling themselves into theaters all over the country (well, it'll be 11:59 here, but when it's 11:59 here it's 10:59 in California and 12:59 in Missouri and 1:59 in NYC. You know time zones) to watch the new Harry Potter movie!!

But that is totally not the point of the first post. I just thought I should mention that, make it known to the world that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One is going to be released tonight. I know so many people who've had their tickets for the midnight showing since August-ish, I couldn't help hearing about it all day. I can't imagine what's going to happen next summer when Part Two is released.

But, anyway, the reason I decided to post was to talk about this wonderful website called Yay! Every Day. It's basically where people can post their drawings, photographs and videos. You won't believe how many hours I have spent on there looking at other people's work.

There are thousands and thousands of things on Yay! Every Day, and I've seen quite a few of them, but these are three that I liked the most:




I'm not going to explain why I think these are so brilliant, I think I'll leave it up to you to decide why they're incredible. If you want to see the source, they're posted beneath the pictures.

Well, that's all for today. Have a lovely evening (or morning or afternoon or whatever time it is where you are).

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment