Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paper Clip: Hello, Internet!

So this is my blog.  Here, you can expect the most awesome things found on the most obscure slices of the internet.  And Science.  What would my blog be without Science?  What do you think, Newton?





"I'd be careful, Paper Clip.  The margin for error is ASTRONOMICAL!"








Shut it, Newton.  You're too feisty for your Solar Filters.

TRANSITION!

Here's something....

"NEWLY DISCOVERED PLANET ADOPTED BY MILKY WAY"


Apparently, Scientists have discovered a planet adopted by the Milky Way.  Our galaxy and the planet's home residence once collided, and we came out as the Ali of the 'Great Debase in Outer Space.'  The planet, dubbed HIP 13044b has now been floating around in our neck of the woods since it had the mad skills to abandon its host star and hunker in our bunker.

Read the full story at Discovery News here.  Do it.  Now.

TRANSITION!

On a side note, there has just been big news for Beatlemaniacs everywhere.  The Beatles are now on iTunes! The two Apples were able to put aside their difference and get a lot of what it takes to get along together.  While money can't buy you love, it can buy you Beatles for $1.29 a song.  Maybe it's my inner-cheapskate talking, but that seems a little rich for my blood.
Ha!
Like that would keep me away from my Beatles.  I've already gotten three albums.  I have been happily and crappily singing along all day long to Hold Me Tight, All My Loving, and Julia to the point where I think my iPod is looking up rates for Cruise Vacations.

TRANSITION!


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 premiers at midnight tonight, and for those of you who don't have wand and cape ready, you can chill with me, Paper Clip while I sit gloomily at home and cry my eyes out at the series being almost over.  Seriously, I've known these characters longer than I've known some family members.  And now they're grown up.

Best character?  Definitely Luna Lovegood and her father Xenophilius.

I see a lot of Luna in myself.  We're both crazy.  If you haven't already gathered that.

So that's it for me, remember:  May all your papers be clipped.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment